Vow Renewal Ceremonies
A fantastic way to say I do all over again. Have you reached your marriage milestone or want to relive your wedding day or create the wedding you never had? There are no legal formalities for your ceremony and it can take place any time any place you wish.
Vow renewal cost:
· Let’s chat!
· A Ceremony Questionnaire
· Professional and Individually crafted ceremony scripting
· Regular reviews and revisions
· One in-person meeting, often with coffee and cake!
· Unlimited contact via email, phone, or Zoom throughout the process
· Consultation on music, timings, and photography and the ceremony 'choreography'
· Printing - vows and readings
· Your Ceremony officiated by myself
· Certificate (optional)
From £495 for 2023 ceremonies, £525 for 2024, £545 for 2025 bookings
* Additional costs may include:
Travel outside a 30 miles radius of Sunderland. Charged at £25 fee per hour of travel plus mileage charged at 45p per mile
Additional Face to Face meetings, from £25
Rehearsal at venue from £50 plus travel costs if over 30 miles
Themed outfits/Cosplay, if required, charged at cost
Any props, if required, charged at cost
Accommodation, if required, usually closest Premier Inn/Travelodge. This may be required for location is over 3hrs drive away, to also include evening meal and breakfast
Any additional costs will be discussed and agreed upon in writing and either invoiced separately or added to your final balance.
If you wish to proceed, a £100 non-refundable booking fee is payable to secure the date/booking. The balance will be due approximately 6 weeks before your ceremony date, before I deliver the first draft of your script.
The process/What to expect…
· Initial calls/emails to answer any questions you have about booking.
· Booking is made and your booking fee paid.
· I will then provide you with a questionnaire and ask you to fill this out privately in your own time that will help me create your personalised and meaningful ceremony script.
· Once you return the questionnaire I will then craft a fully individual ceremony script that can include space for poems and readings, religious or non-religious content and any other symbolic additions you may like to include such as hand-fasting or candle lighting for example. There can be as many revisions and tweaks as required to make sure it perfectly represents you as a couple.
· I will ensure a detailed and thorough plan will be provided so everyone feels comfortable knowing what they are doing on the day.