Vow Renewal Ceremonies
A fantastic way to say I do all over again. Have you reached your marriage milestone or want to relive your wedding day and create the wedding you never had? There are no legal formalities for your ceremony and it can take place any time any place you wish.
Vow Renewal cost and package includes:
· Discovery Call – Let’s chat!
· A Ceremony Questionnaire
· Professional and Individually crafted ceremony scripting
· Regular reviews and revisions
· Unlimited contact throughout process
· Rehearsal (subject to availability) and ceremony venue planning
· Consultation on music, timing and photography
· Your Vow Renewal Ceremony officiated by myself
· A copy of your ceremony script for you to cherish
* Additional costs may include:
Travel outside of 30 miles radius of SR4, Sunderland. Additional miles charged at 45p per mile
Additional Face to Face meetings
Themed outfits/Cosplay, if required.
Any props, if required.
Accommodation, if required.
Any additional costs will be discussed and agreed in writing prior to the balance payment being due.
If you wished to proceed, a £100 non refundable booking fee is payable to secure the date/booking. The balance will be due a minimum of 12 weeks before your wedding date, before I deliver the first draft of your script.
The process/What to expect…
· Initial calls/emails to answer any questions the couple have about booking.
· Booking is made and your booking fee paid.
· Discovery call (approx. 30mins) – let’s chat all about your wedding and your plans, so I can get a feel for your vision.
· I will then provide you with a questionnaire and ask you to fill this out privately in your own time. Questions such as ‘What are your most memorable times together?’ will help me create your personalised and meaningful ceremony script.
· Once you return the questionnaire (usually 2-4 months prior to your day) I will spent some time getting a better understand of you both and I’ll ask any question I have. At this point the final payment will be due (minimum 8 weeks before). I will then craft a fully individual ceremony script that can include space for poems and readings, religious or non religious content and any other symbolic additions you may like to include such as hand-fasting or candle lighting for example. There can be as many revisions and tweaks as required to make sure it perfectly represents you as a couple.
· At some point generally within 4 weeks prior (depending on everyone’s availability) we will look at a rehearsal at your venue. If this isn’t a possibility I will ensure a detailed and thorough plan will be provided so everyone feels comfortable knowing what they are doing on the day.
· On the day, I will be there to help co-ordinate the ceremony and arrive before guests to ensure everything is set up and to calm any nerves!